Tuesday, April 26, 2011

blue sunshine

top and Levi's distressed jean shorts from Buffalo Exchange, sisley bag, forever 21 belt

Finally took out my camera in a very long time, but for awhile i didn't know what to take photos of, so randomly I just took couple photos of my room, and lily's apt. it seems like there's not much interesting thing around me, I need to go out more and do something extraordinary. and here is a faint attempt of a fashion post, I'm not a fashion styler if thats a word, I like to style, but I don't think i'm bold enough to inspire anyone in anyway of fashion. as a matter of fact i'm far from having model figure, but you know thats not discouraging me from loving fashion so its alright. but I guess i can do something like this once in awhile. I HATE my bangs right now, if there's a product that will help accelerate my hair growth, i need it asap. damn you hair woman! never going to you ever! anyway today was a nice blue breezy day. off to my paper..

No comments:

Post a Comment