Saturday, April 16, 2011

composition studies back in the day

      I have way too many sketchbook and drawing papers that aren't fully used and just thrown under my bed and I guess i kept buying brand new sketchbook without realizing that there are at least three 3/4th-of-the-sketchbook-pages-are-blank  sketchbooks because they are piling up right now. I found some of these works inside one of the drawing papers that were done... back many years ago, during 06, my freshmen year in college when i studies pre-architecture. when i first found these i was like, what is this? i don't remember doing these. then i saw the notes in the back of each pages with professor's comment and the grade and I was like Ohhh. haha. anywho, i'm so glad i found these and i actually like them a lot,  its motivating me to do more composition studies and i want to go buy the thick markers that i used here and make some art! plus, i need to stop wasting sketchbook and finish up the ones i have at home. okay, back to my art project loo loo la la :)

No comments:

Post a Comment