Tuesday, April 12, 2011

wish list

1. Ray ban's gold framed Aviator: this will be a perfect for up coming summer, I already have the wayfarer but wayfarer looks better worn during fall and winter and some how aviator will suit me perfectly in the summer. or maybe i'm just spoiled. but then again, I only have one sunglass... 

2. Hermes' Dogon Wallet: what more can i say, this is the wallet I want.

3. Michael Kor's watch: I will need this before I go on Italy trip. 

4. Rainbow's flip flop: the last time I worn one of these was back in freshman year. somehow I got tired of wearing them after... basically rainbow flip flop and my feet were a 'one' for how many years? all through my highschool years. so by the end of freshman year, I just through away all my rainbows and never worn them since. but lately, I've been in search for a basic, everyday sandal and my mind has been keep turning back to these. . . 

5. Staedtler Fine point pen set: it's not necessary but i just simply want them for no reasons.

6. Tory Burch Black flats: to be honest, I just need one pair of simple black flats that will go with anything, but then again i would like to invest in one that will last long and not... cheap. 
7. White Vans: I need to stop buying random cheap shoes and seriously just buy ones that I really need. like i listed above, a nice pair of flats, a nice pair of flip flop and a nice pair of tennis shoes, Vans i never had before, and i know white can get dirty easily and don't last long, but i just like the classic. I can't really make my mind up between the Tom's white canvas or this, but since i already have a pair in red toms, i guess i can invest in vans this time. 

8. Moleskine Planner: Hard cover 18 weeks planner will be best, but its so hard to find!!
9. Sephora Lush Plush Lip Tint: now i really need to stop buying cheap little lip products and just stick with one. and this is it. i'm sticking to this one for good.

10. Fresh sugar lip polish: with summer creeping in, my lips has been cracking and drying up and just being a pain in the but. maybe this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment