Monday, May 2, 2011

haaa

I really need to start making list for the Italy.
I've been putting it to the side due to school work and other stresses but seriously its about time I dedicate my time on planning and preparing for Italy. I'm leaving on the 19th, which means I have less than three weeks left. Just thinking about taking watercolor class in Italy ohmygoodness my heart doesn't stop beating i'm so excited, but than on the other hand, i'm so scared! I've never been overseas other than Korea but that does not count because I'm from there, and I have a second home there. Plus, I've never traveled without a family or a close friend. Going over the seas where its a total new land, with many strangers.... this explains one of the reasons why I put it to the side, thinking about it makes me nervous. but seriously I have to over come and start my plan and preps. need to do some research on Italy and few common sense or infos about the country and culture and their language because I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of a crowd. got to start making lists for the things I need to take, it would feel like the end of the world if I realize forget to bring some essential after landing in Rome. so yes, list will definitely prevent me from putting myself in that situation. Oh, by the way, I have finals this week and next week and! I was in a car accident last thursday so I have to also schedule to get estimate for my car and appointment for seeing a Chiropractic. this is going to be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment