Tuesday, April 3, 2012



its always been the atmosphere of the cafe's that makes me want to blog. 
wonder why that is.
its been so long since i posted a blog. i have no clue what i should write about, my minds kind of over the place because i'm at this cafe called Cartel, its not new its been one of my favorite local coffee shop that i visit but recently they moved their location to another place and expended. it used to be a small corner shop that accentuate the flavor of real coffee. I guess their plan succeeded because now they are much bigger and better. bigger interior, more chairs and tables to sit around and not to forget! they sell beers and wines too! how cool is this. I hear they opened yesterday. so today is only the second day since they reopened, its crazy packed here. so many people socializing and enjoying their experience of cartel. its exciting to be in this environment with so many people but i wish i knew more people who works here or even had friends around who i'd come here with. its a bit lonely sitting by myself in this big crowd. i'm still too shy to go out and introduce myself to strangers and make friends. . but i wish i had that confidence and courage. anyways. its nice to be back writing blogs, i kind of missed it and i realized how the throughout the time i've neglected on writing i become really slow at writing and expressing my thoughts in words. I need to practice. wasn't that my first intention of making blog and writing? ha. realization you know. 
well, got to go my battery is dying.  see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment