Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Buon Giorno!

cup of cappuccino in the morning, scoop of gelato in the afternoon and a legit italian slice of pizza at night. if only i could do this for the rest of my life without ever worrying about my budget...
but! as i have no other plan to come back here in italy after leaving anytime soon, mind as well do what i want. here i go for another cup of cappuccino.
its so lovely here in Orvieto, I wish i could put the beauty of this town into words. but i don't think words can hold its beauty itself either, perhaps picture could. I'm planning on uploading all the pictures i've taken since I got here, maybe just the ones in Orvieto, I'll be in Rome during the weekend, and those will be separate group of pictures I'll have to blog about. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment