Monday, May 9, 2011

things that could happen while you're studying for finals

so i was studying for my finals on my bed earlier and with a crack sound, one of the light bulb on the ceiling thats attached to the room fan burned and died. So I called my dad and asked him if he can replace the light bulb for me. he was standing on the chair fixing the light and i went back to my study. all of a sudden there i felt a strong wind in my room, apparently my dad had switched on the fan, the fan that has never been turned since last summer which was exactly a year ago. I've been meaning to clean the dust on that fan before using it because without dusting it, that stack of dust on the ceiling would make a storm in my room, but yeah, my dad did just that for me, turning on the fan, without cleaning. you have no idea how irritated i became; dad said its no big deal, but obviously you can't see the dust so we don't know visually how much dusty my room became but, seriously with final 8 o'clock tomorrow morning, i must say i was pretty ticked off. i know its not his fault, he had no idea. but really... ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment